Together. We Succeed.
We team up with all dairy team members and utilize our knowledge, products and services to help cows, dairy workers and dairy operations succeed. At Innovative Liquids, we believe that with their success, we then succeed as well.
Based on Research, Grown by Hard Work
Innovative Liquids LLC is a young, growing company, with an energy and optimism driven by our entrepreneurial spirit. The company officially formed in 2014, but our roots date back much further than that to the mid-1990s.
In 1998, company founder Luis Rodriguez published his doctoral thesis on the, “Periparturient responses of cows fed varying dietary cation differences and calcium content prepartum.” effect of a molasses-based, anionic supplement for dairy cows during their transition from pregnancy to lactation. After receiving his Ph.D., Luis transitioned to private industry and served in a variety of roles. Still, he never forgot about the positive results revealed in his thesis and the potential for helping dairy cows.
When the time was right, Luis went out on his own, establishing Innovative Liquids LLC and marketing its first product, iLiquid Anionic®. The product and program surrounding it quickly gained traction with dairies on the U.S. West Coast.
Today, Innovative Liquids serves dairies across the U.S. and Germany, but it remains family-owned and operated and true to its founding values.
US, EU and Russia
We currently serve the primary dairy regions of the United States, EU and Russia. However, no matter where you’re located, we’d like to hear from you if you have an interest in the benefits Innovative Liquids can provide.
Use the contact form to reach out and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Make a Difference
When you work with Innovative Liquids, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the dairy industry by caring for cows when they most need it.
You will work with others who share the same values and support each other. You will be in an environment that helps you grow personally and professionally every day.
A few attributes of our staff include:
- Professional but friendly. We are businesspeople first and foremost, but we also know how to laugh and get along with others very well.
- True care/passion for the cows. We want what is best for the animal and, in turn, the farm.
- We dive right in. We look for solutions without hesitation.
- We work hard. Our business schedule corresponds to the farmer’s business schedule – sometimes we work on weekends and some days are going to be longer than eight hours.
- We’re hungry to learn. Every day is different with new experiences. As we develop our knowledge of transition cow management, we become experts and valuable partners for our dairy customers.
Please contact us to learn more about career opportunities with Innovative Liquids.